Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm baaaaa-acccckk!

This is going to be the start of a different kind of posting.  I am on a journey beginning today, and I am slightly terrified.  Luckily I have an amazing mother & father, wonderful friends, and a sweet man to back me up.  My journey is one of a lifestyle change...learning how to eat all over again.  Let me just say that I am doing this because I want to have a healthy, long, rewarding life where I get to play with my (very future) children, and (even farther) future grandchildren.  I'm not going to disclose my weight (ha, why would I do that??) but I will post a beginning picture.  This is mostly for myself, so that when I am having a hard time of it, and even when thoughts and words of support aren't enough, I can come here and see how far I've come.


I am a little scared, but mostly excited.  Excited to get a new wardrobe and for looking AND feeling fabulous (I feel *good* most of the time, but...c'mon...).  I won't make this blog ALL about my journey, but I am going to update my progress from time to time.

Hope y'all are all well...and GOOD LUCK TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment